Foods: How to Lose Weight from Belly
- Almonds and Other Nuts
- Protein Powder
- Olive Oil
- Beans and legumes
- Lean Meats and Fish
- Whole Grains
- Green Vegetables
- Peanut Butter
- Iced Tea
- Cannellini beans
Overweight does not necessarily equal unhealthy.
There are actually plenty of overweight people who are in excellent health (1).
How to Lose Weight from Belly with foods
Conversely, many normal weight people have the metabolic problems associated with obesity (2).
That’s because the fat under the skin is actually not that big of a problem (at least not from a health standpoint… it’s more of a cosmetic problem).
It’s the fat in the abdominal cavity, the belly fat, that causes the biggest issues (3).
If you have a lot of excess fat around your waistline, even if you’re not very heavy, then you should take some steps to get rid of it.
Belly fat is usually estimated by measuring the circumference around your waist. This can easily be done at home with a simple tape measure.
Anything above 40 inches (102 cm) in men and 35 inches (88 cm) in women, is known as abdominal obesity.How to Lose Weight from Belly with foods
There are actually a few proven strategies that have been shown to target the fat in the belly area more than other areas of the body.
- Don’t Eat Sugar… and Avoid Sugar-Sweetened Beverages Like The Plague. …
- Eating More Protein May be The Best Long-Term Strategy to Reduce Belly Fat. ..
- Cut Carbs From Your Diet. …
- Eat Foods Rich in Fiber… ..
- Aerobic Exercise is Very Effective at Reducing Belly Fat.
- Track Your Foods and Figure Out Exactly What and How Much You Are Eating